Có gì mới?
Diễn Đàn Mua Bán

Đăng ký tài khoản miễn phí ngay hôm nay để trở thành thành viên! Sau khi đăng nhập, bạn sẽ có thể tham gia mua bán này bằng cách thêm chủ đề và bài đăng của riêng mình, cũng như kết nối với các thành viên khác thông qua hộp thư đến riêng của bạn!

Bất Động Sản Wrestling Preview: Wisconsin at Iowa

Caleby

Tham gia
21 Tháng chín 2024
Bài viết
Điểm tương tác
Điểm
This will only be a quickie and no, I haven missing my thoughts: the No. 22 Wisconsin Badgers 9-5, 3-4 B1G) include a acceptable possibility in direction of battle the No. 3 Iowa Hawkeyes 10-2, 5-2 B1G) every time they fulfill at 1 PM upon Sunday, Feb 18. The twin satisfy will be broadcast upon the Huge 10 Community, and upon matter of that planet-shattering probability profitable at Iowa) Chez Mellusi Jersey, there will be a couple humongous affected individual matchups, within get of substantial-ness:125: No. 3 Eric Barnett 21-4) vs No. 5 Drake Ayala 18-3). Either are going All-Us residents and in just the communication for countrywide winner.165: No. 5 Dean Hamiti 22-1) vs No. 7 Mikey Caliendo 18-2). An additional going All-American matchup. DJ particularly performs with the men rated beneath 10 or consequently. Will he participate in one particular of the aces up his sleeve that intellect teach Chris Bono is made up of hinted at within just obtain in the direction of get this a person?174: No. 12 Max Maylor 15-4) vs No. 7 Patrick Kennedy 10-4). Max prevailing in this article would be a assertion gain, placing him squarely inside the AA communication.149: No. 19 Joe Zargo 17-5) vs No. 8 Caleb Rathjen 14-3). Just after a rather awesome-searching rated get vs No. 16 upon Friday, I feel Joey is made up of a true prospect in this article, as well.184: No. 16 Shane Liegel 18-7) vs No. 56 Aiden Riggens 10-11). Opponent been up versus very complicated competitors; inspite of his background, he no fish i.e. another person who flops above). Shane Cinderella tale need to proceed.133: No. 54 Nico Rivera 12-8) vs No. 20 Cullan Schriever 8-3). Nico been conclude, this is a winnable recreation https://www.badgerssportsstore.com/collections/john-clifford-jersey, and he wants a number of much more wins around NCAA qualifiers in direction of buy inside Wisconsin wins all Those people matchups not extraordinarily heading, in particular upon Senior Working day at Iowa, nonetheless incredibly a lot inside the realm of real truth Although searching at them activity-by means of-recreation), the Badgers will gain a twin meet up with vs Iowa for the 1st year inside of 12 a long time.

Badgers Shop

Bên trên